Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
返回列表 回復 發帖

《聽星雲大師說:悲智雙運》

《聽星雲大師說:悲智雙運

各位觀眾大家好
Welcome to the audience!

今天和各位講悲智雙運
Today I want to talk about aparallel cultivation of compassion & wisdom.

這個在我們做人也很重要的
This is very importantin conducting oneself.

有的人是好人
Some people are good men.
他很慈悲
He has great compassion -

但是濫慈悲他亂慈悲
just that it's too excessive and confused.

比方說布施也不知道好壞
Take giving for example. He does not knowwhat is good and what is bad.

這個錢就亂給了人
He lends money to the wrong person.

做事幫忙人那不是正派的好事他也去幫忙他
He helps people who are not uprightbut he still does it.

你這個慈悲不但沒有救人救世
His compassion not only fails torescue all in the world,

反而幫了壞人壞事
but sort of aid undertakings of villains.

所以這個叫作沒有智慧
So he is said to have no wisdom.

慈悲要有智慧
Compassion requires wisdom,

智慧才能分辨
as one with wisdom can differentiate

我做這個事情的價值
whether it worths it or notto do something,
這個好壞、等級
and the possible good or bad consequences.
我需要 對了 怎麼樣慈悲
Oh well, how to be compassionate?

但有的人聰明有智慧
Some people are wise,
但他沒有慈悲
but he does not have compassion.

什麼說得都一套的道理
He follows a set of principles that makes sense,

這個見解、看法
and has a good view

對人生的瞭解
and understanding on life
說得天花亂墜
which turns out to be a hype.

你叫他幫助一點人
But when you ask him to help,
所謂拔一毛而利天下我不為也
he's so self-servingto give you any promise.

這一種人有智慧、有知識
This type of men have wisdomand knowledge,
他沒有慈悲、沒有結緣
but not compassion.He does not form an affinity with others

不肯助人and refuses to help.
這個也不好 This is also not good.

所以一個很健全的人
So a sound man
悲智should have both

慈悲、智慧同等的重要
compassion and wisdom which is equally important.

等於《普門品》裡面
This is like in the Universal Gate Chapter,
觀音菩薩
Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva has
大慈大悲 救苦救難
great loving-kindness and compassion.He relieves one's suffering and distress.

那個無盡意菩薩When Aksayamatir Bodhisattva

聽到釋迦牟尼佛講heard Sakyamuni Buddha mentioned

觀音菩薩的慈悲the compassion ofAvalokitesvara Bodhisattva,

他就把身上的瓔珞he offered his necklaces

我要供養你to Avalokitesvara.

這代表智慧Aksayamatir represented wisdom.

無盡意菩薩有智慧Aksayamatir Bodhisattva had wisdom.

你光有慈悲不行He said: It doesn't doif you only have compassion.

我要智慧給你I have some wisdom for you.

觀音菩薩他就Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva responded:

謝謝 我的慈悲有智慧Thank you. My compassion contains wisdom.

所以你的智慧我也不必要了
So I do not need your wisdom.

釋迦牟尼佛就告訴觀世音
Sakyamuni Buddha told Avalokitesvara:

你雖不要他的智慧
Though you do not need his wisdom,

但是你愍念世間的眾生
out of compassionate regard for sentient beings

大家也要來往結緣
who need to form an affinity with one another,

你就接受吧
you better accept it!

觀音菩薩就接受他的瓔珞
So Avalokitesvara Bodhisattvaaccepted his necklaces.

把它分了
He offered some of them

一面供養給佛祖to the Buddha,
一面供養給多寶佛塔and put some in the Multi-treasures stupa.

應該廣結善緣
We should form affinities extensively.

這個慈悲要普及一切
The compassion we have should be able to extend to all

要讓大家都能享受到
so that everyone can enjoy

我的愛心、我的服務
my loving heart, my service,

我的給他的關懷
and my care.

在佛門裡面In Buddhism,

所以做一個善人、做一個好人
whether it is to be a virtuous man,a good man,

做一個慈悲人、做一個智慧人
a compassionate man, or a wise man,

這個都許多的好多的要選擇
one still has to be selective,

不是自己一味的在這盲目的
rather than blindly

這個慈悲濫慈悲
profuse in compassion.

像過去在大陸 印光大師就是說In the past, Master Yinguangin mainland China said that這個佛教衰敗Buddhism had declined due to什麼濫傳戒法、濫掛海單indiscriminate passing down of precepts,housing of non-resident monks,濫收徒眾出家and tonsure of unqualified disciples.這敗壞佛教This corrupted Buddhism.不可以濫Do not do something indiscriminately,不過慈悲不能濫用慈悲say, to abuse compassion.智慧也不能空談一切Wisdom is not just talk the talk.所以悲智雙運就是So a parallel cultivation ofcompassion & wisdom is慈悲、智慧我們實踐它to practice compassion and wisdom雙雙的side by side.一樣的同等重要They're the same and equally important.悲智雙運A parallel cultivation ofcompassion & wisdom我們用它做人、做事很好is best to be employed when weconduct ourselves and deal with tasks.
出自 佛法滿人間《悲智雙運》更多 星雲大師 智慧法語都在http://www.fgs.video/各位觀眾大家好Welcome to the audience!今天和各位講悲智雙運Today I want to talk about aparallel cultivation of compassion & wisdom.這個在我們做人也很重要的This is very importantin conducting oneself.有的人是好人Some people are good men.他很慈悲He has great compassion -但是濫慈悲just that it's too excessive他亂慈悲and confused.比方說布施Take giving for example.也不知道好壞He does not knowwhat is good and what is bad.這個錢就亂給了人He lends money to the wrong person.做事幫忙人He helps people那不是正派的好事who are not upright他也去幫忙他but he still does it.你這個慈悲不但沒有救人救世His compassion not only fails torescue all in the world,反而幫了壞人壞事but sort of aid undertakings of villains.所以這個叫作沒有智慧So he is said to have no wisdom.慈悲要有智慧Compassion requires wisdom,智慧才能分辨as one with wisdom can differentiate我做這個事情的價值whether it worths it or notto do something,這個好壞、等級and the possible good or bad consequences.我需要 對了 怎麼樣慈悲Oh well, how to be compassionate?但有的人聰明有智慧Some people are wise,但他沒有慈悲but he does not have compassion.什麼說得都一套的道理He follows a set of principlesthat makes sense,這個見解、看法and has a good view對人生的瞭解and understanding on life說得天花亂墜which turns out to be a hype.你叫他幫助一點人But when you ask him to help,所謂拔一毛而利天下我不為也he's so self-servingto give you any promise.這一種人有智慧、有知識This type of men have wisdomand knowledge,他沒有慈悲、沒有結緣but not compassion.He does not form an affinity with others不肯助人and refuses to help.這個也不好This is also not good.所以一個很健全的人So a sound man悲智should have both慈悲、智慧同等的重要compassion and wisdomwhich is equally important.等於《普門品》裡面This is like in the Universal Gate Chapter,觀音菩薩Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva has大慈大悲 救苦救難great loving-kindness and compassion.He relieves one's suffering and distress.那個無盡意菩薩When Aksayamatir Bodhisattva聽到釋迦牟尼佛講heard Sakyamuni Buddha mentioned觀音菩薩的慈悲the compassion ofAvalokitesvara Bodhisattva,他就把身上的瓔珞he offered his necklaces我要供養你to Avalokitesvara.這代表智慧Aksayamatir represented wisdom.無盡意菩薩有智慧Aksayamatir Bodhisattva had wisdom.你光有慈悲不行He said: It doesn't doif you only have compassion.我要智慧給你I have some wisdom for you.觀音菩薩他就Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva responded:謝謝 我的慈悲有智慧Thank you. My compassioncontains wisdom.所以你的智慧So I do not need我也不必要了your wisdom.釋迦牟尼佛就告訴觀世音Sakyamuni Buddha told Avalokitesvara:你雖不要他的智慧Though you do not need his wisdom,但是你愍念世間的眾生out of compassionate regardfor sentient beings大家也要來往結緣who need to form an affinitywith one another,你就接受吧you better accept it!觀音菩薩就接受他的瓔珞So Avalokitesvara Bodhisattvaaccepted his necklaces.把它分了He offered some of them一面供養給佛祖to the Buddha,一面供養給多寶佛塔and put some in the Multi-treasures stupa.應該廣結善緣We should form affinities extensively.這個慈悲要普及一切The compassion we haveshould be able to extend to all要讓大家都能享受到so that everyone can enjoy我的愛心、我的服務my loving heart, my service,我的給他的關懷and my care.在佛門裡面In Buddhism,所以做一個善人、做一個好人whether it is to be a virtuous man,a good man,做一個慈悲人、做一個智慧人a compassionate man, or a wise man,這個都許多的好多的要選擇one still has to be selective,不是自己一味的在這盲目的rather than blindly這個慈悲濫慈悲profuse in compassion.像過去在大陸 印光大師就是說In the past, Master Yinguangin mainland China said that這個佛教衰敗Buddhism had declined due to什麼濫傳戒法、濫掛海單indiscriminate passing down of precepts,housing of non-resident monks,濫收徒眾出家and tonsure of unqualified disciples.這敗壞佛教This corrupted Buddhism.不可以濫Do not do something indiscriminately,不過慈悲不能濫用慈悲say, to abuse compassion.智慧也不能空談一切Wisdom is not just talk the talk.所以悲智雙運就是So a parallel cultivation ofcompassion & wisdom is慈悲、智慧我們實踐它to practice compassion and wisdom雙雙的side by side.一樣的同等重要They're the same and equally important.悲智雙運A parallel cultivation ofcompassion & wisdom
Blessings to you all.
凡事唯有投入,結果才能深入; 凡事唯有付出,結果才能傑出;
凡事唯有磨鍊,結果才能熟練; 凡事唯有不煩,結果才能不凡。
能與智者同行,你會不同凡響; 能與高人為伍,你能登上巔峰。
你雖不能改變環境,但卻可以轉換心境;你雖不能樣樣勝利,但卻可以事事盡力。
Dr. Chao Yuang Shiang (PH.D in management), Assistant professor,Dep.of Finance,Nanhua University,Taiwan.
返回列表 回復 發帖